Skunk Removal & Control
For Skunk Removal and Control in Boise and surrounding communities.
What can you say about Skunks except "I want them gone"! Most people know right away when they have a Skunk problem because of the unpleasant odor. If you want to know how to get rid of Skunks, please read on!
Dengo Wildlife Control will Trap and Remove Skunks, provide Exclusion Repairs and install Exclusion Barriersl. Common problems with Pest Skunks are:
- Invading Crawl Spaces.
- Living under Decks.
- Falling into Window Wells.
- Lawn & Garden Damage.
- Turf Damage at Golf Courses and Parks.
- Home Invasion through Pet Doors.
- Spraying under Homes.
- Spraying Pets.
- Fighting with each other and spraying the sides of Buildings.
- Living under Manufactured Homes.
- Living under Portable Offices.
- Invading Garages and Shops.
- Dying under Structures and releasing their "essence" through decay.
- Common Areas, Campsites and Rest Areas.
- "Wearing" the Odor to Work or School.
Striped Skunks usually begin birthing in late Spring (end of April or beginning of May). The average litter size is 4 to 7 and we have seen as many as 9.
Striped Skunks in Idaho may be vectors and reservoirs for the Rabies Virus as well as other diseases (see specific Idaho information). This may pose a threat to Humans, Pets and other Wildlife. Skunks acting oddly (aggressive, poor balance, active during midday) should be avoided and a Removal Program implemented without delay.
Even after the Skunks have been removed from enclosed areas, the evidence of their presence still lingers in the air. Dengo Wildlife Control offers Odor Control for Skunks as well as smelly odors caused by other unwelcome critters.
Our Service Area for Skunk Control Programs is a 50 mile radius of our office in East Boise. For problems outside our normal Service Area, please see our National Directory for a Provider in your area. If you have a Skunk problem, don't live with it! Call the experts at Dengo Wildlife Control.