Raccoon Removal & Control
Raccoons are notorious Home Invaders. Once habitualized, Urban Raccoons typically show no fear of Humans or Pets. They will become aggressive if you invade their space. They are strong and quite destructive. We know them all to well. So... if you want to know how to get rid of Raccoons, please read on!
Mating usually occurs throughout February and birthing about 2 months later (April or early May). They will have anywhere from 1 to 7 kits with the average litter of 3 or 4. Common problems with Raccoons are:
- Raccoons in Chimneys (nest & fecal contamination / risk of chimney fire).
- Home Invasion through Pet Doors, Windows & Chimneys.
- Broken Gutters and Downspouts.
- Shingle and Roof Damage.
- Siding Damage.
- Attic Insulation Contamination.
- Drywall and Ceiling Damage.
- Crawl Space Invasion & Damage.
- Contaminated & Damaged Spa's, Decorative Ponds & Water Features.
- Lawn & Garden Damage.
- Large fecal deposits on roofs, in Crawl Spaces & around Property.
- Predation of Poultry & valuable Pond Fish.
- Manufactured Home Skirting, Insulation and Utility Damage.
- Rummaging through Garbage Cans, Loss of Sleep.
As you can see, although Raccoons are cute, they can be very destructive as well. In other parts of the United States, Raccoons are associated with the Rabies Virus. In Idaho, we have not yet tested any Raccoons with this disease. Common diseases associated with Idaho Raccoons are Histoplasmosis and Round Worm.
Dengo Wildlife Control of Boise, Idaho will trap and remove Nuisance Raccoons from your Home or Business. Relocation Services are offered as well. We can address Clean Out's due to excessive contamination. Repairs are guaranteed. Animal proofing your Home or Business to prevent this type of problem in the future.
Our normal service area for Pest Raccoon Removal & Control is a 50 mile radius from our office in East Boise. For issues outside our normal service area, call for a free consultation. When you are ready to get rid of your Raccoon problem, please give us a call. We can help!